Giga Dragon Ramen
Are you brave enough to slay the Giga Dragon? It’s the biggest ramen challenge in Vancouver.
Giga Dragon = 5 x regular size ramen
Giga Dragon Challenge Rules
- Consent to have their photo posted on Ramen Taka’s social media and/or website
- Finish a bowl of Giga Dragon ramen (including every drop of broth) within 30 minutes
- Choose one of the following types of ramen:
– Dragon’s Dewdrop (shoyu)
– White Dragon (shio)
– Supreme Dragon (miso)
- Not take a bathroom break during the challenge
- Giga Dragon is free if the challenge is successfully completed, but Ramen Taka reserves the right to charge the cost equivalent of 4 bowls of ramen if the Giga Dragon Challenge is not successfully completed within 30 minutes
- A successful challenger can’t repeat the challenge
- Those who fail to complete the Giga Dragon Challenge receive four stamps and are welcome to make another attempt
- Ramen Taka is not responsible for the challenger’s health and associated risk from consuming a large quantity of food and calories over a short period of time and thereafter
- Great news brave Giga Dragon Challenge warriors! More Giga bowls have arrived from Japan, so we can now accommodate up to four challengers at a time. Why don’t you turn this challenge into a special event with your friends, colleagues or family members?
- Advanced reservation is NO longer needed for the challenge. The only thing you have to do is to show up at Ramen Taka with a fierce attitude! (Suit of armour optional.)
Spectators are welcome.