Giga Dragon Ramen
Are you brave enough to slay the Giga Dragon? It’s the biggest ramen challenge in Vancouver.
Giga Dragon = 5 x regular size ramen
Giga Dragon Challenge Rules
- Consent to have their photo posted on Ramen Taka’s social media and/or website
- Finish a bowl of Giga Dragon ramen (including every drop of broth) within 30 minutes
- Choose one of the following types of ramen:
– Dragon’s Dewdrop (shoyu)
– White Dragon (shio)
– Supreme Dragon (miso)
- Not take a bathroom break during the challenge
- Giga Dragon is free if the challenge is successfully completed, but Ramen Taka reserves the right to charge the cost equivalent of 4 bowls of ramen if the Giga Dragon Challenge is not successfully completed within 30 minutes
- A successful challenger can’t repeat the challenge
- Those who fail to complete the Giga Dragon Challenge receive four stamps and are welcome to make another attempt
- Ramen Taka is not responsible for the challenger’s health and associated risk from consuming a large quantity of food and calories over a short period of time and thereafter
- Great news brave Giga Dragon Challenge warriors! More Giga bowls have arrived from Japan, so we can now accommodate up to four challengers at a time. Why don’t you turn this challenge into a special event with your friends, colleagues or family members?
- Advanced reservation is NO longer needed for the challenge. The only thing you have to do is to show up at Ramen Taka with a fierce attitude! (Suit of armour optional.)
Spectators are welcome.
Giga is tooooo much?
We have Mega Dragon on the regular menu. (not for challenge)
Your choice of soup (soy sauce, sea salt or miso) plus mega noodles (two servings) and mega toppings (extra bean sprouts and chashu, two pieces of Hokkaido-style fried chicken and a whole marinated soft-boiled egg).
This is a great ramen to share or for those who really LOVE ramen.